Calculate Client Security Hash - error when starting

Hi guys,

I’m trying to complete the “Level 3 Advanced Training - Calculate Client Security Hash” exercise of RPA Academy, but i’m facing the following issue mentioned in the Orchestrator log:

message: System error at initialization: The specified package is invalid. The main part is missing. at Source: Read range settings
level: Fatal

This error occurs at “InitAllSettings” flow when the execution reaches “Read range settings”, any guesses about the error cause?

Thanks in advance!

Can you check it once Excel package is up to date?

The Excel package wasn’t updated. I updated it, then retryed the execution and got the same errors.

@Vinicius

Check separately whether you able to run the “InitAllSettings” separately without errors rather invoking.

Thanks

When I executed “InitAllSettings” separately, the following error occurs:

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging.OpenXmlPackageException: The specified package is invalid. The main part is missing.
at DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging.OpenXmlPackage.Load()
at DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging.OpenXmlPackage.OpenCore(String path, Boolean readWriteMode)
at DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging.SpreadsheetDocument.Open(String path, Boolean isEditable, OpenSettings openSettings)
at ClosedXML.Excel.XLWorkbook.LoadSheets(String fileName) in C:\Projects\ClosedXML\ClosedXML\Excel\XLWorkbook_Load.cs:line 44
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookFile…ctor(String workbookPath, String password, Boolean createNew)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.WorkbookActivity1.ConstructWorkbook(String path, String password, Boolean createNew) at UiPath.Excel.Activities.WorkbookActivity1.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

@Vinicius

Do you have any hyperlinks in the excel? Share the excel file if possible.

@Srini84
For this exercise I’m not using Excel, instead I’m extracting a datatable from a web page.

Hello Vinicius,

In “InitAllSettings” bot is reading an excel with all the settings that is required for this project. you dont need to modify anything in InitAllSettings. Just pass the values needed for your project in the config excel which is in data folder. The URL’s of the site, retry number etc.