Calculate Client Security Hash assignment submission

Raise ticket in uipath support so that they can solve your issue

@Siva_Murthy Thanks for the reply.
But in the ticket creation page it’s mentioned like this
“Community Edition is provided by UiPath free of charge and we don’t offer support for it on our ticketing platform”.

@BenMar Hope you are doing great. I had similar problems like the people above in this forum, but I was able to sort everything out like you said. But yet I’m not able to submit it. Can you help me out please? I’m just having one error which says that there are no more items to be processed so closing up the applications.

Please help me out

I am not able to submit my assignment, not able to think how to get passing marks in assignment while it is partially correct, I am getting 29/100 marks , I have done many changes but not able to pass the assignment

reset the test data and run

@BenMar Hello Ben hope u r good…my workflow isnt showing any errors but while uploading it is asking for resubmission multiple times pls help. and this is for the new revamped course of solution architect

CalculateClientSecurityHash.zip (523.0 KB)

@Divya_Gomathy have you resolved your issue? I’m having the same problem where everything works fine when running it in my local. But i don’t get any score just 0/100 then continues resubmissions.

here is a copy of the project i use.
CalculateClientSecurityHash.zip (504.7 KB)

Hello, when I run automation I get an error when switching to SHA1 Online page. Can anyone help?RoboticEnterpriseFramework Academy.zip (1.6 MB)

@Joseph_Russell_Clemente Make sure all status should be completed.

Happy automation

Best Regards,
Vrushali

@Osman_Acikgoz What kind of an error you are getting ?

@Osman_Acikgoz
Hope this will help you

Thanks vrushali I solved the error and completed the automation.
Do you have an e-mail address where I can reach you? I want to ask questions about a few subjects.
Happy Automations:)

1 Like

Hi @Osman_Acikgoz every time i upload workflow iam getting 0 points and asks for resubmission within a minute …chekced the workflow for spaces also checked credentials everyting is fine…can u please help me on this.CalculateClientSecurityHash.zip (523.0 KB)

Hello Divya
I am facing the same problem as well. I keep getting 0 when I upload it, can you help me if you fixed the problem?

Hey guys, so I tried doing my assignment and even trying out the zip you posted whilst changing the credential name to match my asset in Orchestrator and this still pops up.
Any help?

hello guys…I am beginner on Forum…
Everytime I upload workflow I am getting 0 points and ask for resubmission …can anyone help me please…
I can’t upload my zip file…because they are saying new users can’t upload …

hii,
I am facing the problem in array bound of range in get transaction data can you please help me in this issue

Can you tell us where was the space and how, please?