Business Process Standardization with RPA

Hi Bro @Lahiru.Fernando

This is great! Good job bro just continue sharing great knowledge to keep the community lively.

cheers :smiley:
Happy learning.

7 Likes

You are here to save the time for all the RPA developers in the forum @Lahiru.Fernando with all the amazing stuff :crazy_face: . Sorry for the delayed response anyway. Nailed it bro

7 Likes

Truly great stuff. This is a blue print for implementing RPA rightly and not just using the tool just because we have it . Process standardization - I particularly liked this part.

5 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando Thankyou so much for this wonderful document.

You did a great work with lot of efforts.It will be very useful for large number of developers.

RPA is not to fix broken process or to automate unstructured data-This is absolutely true,but some people are not understanding this.

The separate portions for developers,Mangers,Business Analyst and Management are awesome.

The guide for Business Analyst is really very nice.

Once again Thank you for your effort which will be useful for many people to understand the standard process of RPA.

:smiley::clap::clap::clap::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your Knowledge it will be helpful for others too.

4 Likes

I plan on sharing my own experiences within RPA in this academy space too!

Thank you for sharing the level of effort in this post. I hope to replicate the same effort in the future for different topics.

5 Likes

Fantastic point agree with you.

ā€œRPA is not a nail which we can use to fix a broken process which
humans perform manually on a specific routineā€

Thank You!!

5 Likes

Excellent work my friend! I came into this late, and so posting my comments this late.

This is going to be a hard-won battle and there will be many bruises to nurse. Iā€™m going through these struggles each day as I move through my RPA adventure.
Unfortunately, unless people see something in action, the willingness to change would be hard.

Sometimes, the idea of standardizing or changing something just to RPA a process would be a losing argument. But the battle would be easier to win if we could prove a point that would then be used as a case to standardize a process and make it more efficient . In fact, RPA could probably expose the inefficiencies of a process that may then galvanize teams to improve it!

7 Likes

Hey Andy

Thanks for your postā€¦ Exactly trueā€¦ This is a hard won battle just as you said. In the cases that I have seen & heard, they always want to see something delivered, but not really agreeing to change what they do. Sometimes the processes that we get to automate are just in a mess and we could see that it can be improved, and may be sometimes even without introducing RPA just like @chenderson in one of his comments above. But still it is really hard to convince the management to agree on such a process.

However, we should really push for this and try our best to convince the management and the respective people to perform this action. We will really need to prove that it is giving value to their process and the company, and it is the hardest part. As far as the automation is concerned, we can just create an automation for process that falls into the required conditions, but, to make it a better and a sustaining solution, the combination of process standardization is highly required :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Fantastic Idea and great presentation. From RPA point of view, process standardization was the most important step to magnify automation efficiency.

Great work !

5 Likes

Wow, this is simply incredible. Kudos for all the work put into it. Very thorough presentation, glad the mods have pinned this!
Iā€™ve only skimmed the first few slides, but will certainly read all the way through.

Thank you for your continuous contributions to the community @Lahiru.Fernando :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great work! Cannot just passed by without given out a kudos! Thank you for your sharing.

5 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando You have taken an awesome effort and the result is so amazing :star_struck:. The points mentioned in your document enhances our vision towards RPA Standardization. Kudos to you and the people behind this great effort :beers::beers:

Thanks a lot :blush:

6 Likes

New in the forum, great approach!.
This has been since my first days of learning the first point to take in account.
Thanks for the document!

4 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando :slight_smile: Thank you for pulling everything together on such short notes.

5 Likes

This is awesome, iā€™m just starting my RPA journey and i get to encounter solutions to possible future problems, thanks @Lahiru.Fernando.

7 Likes

Great Job Lahiru.Fernando, thank you very much for the insights! :+1: DMAIC and RPA united !
Regards,
Victoria - LSSMBB

3 Likes

Hi @vtsolidou

Thank you very much for your comment :slight_smile:

2 Likes