Build your first process part 1 Help

Hello this is my first post, I’m a professional barber but i’ve always been interested in doing IT work and a friend reccomended this course. I’m currently stuck at ‘Build your first process part 1’ course.
One of the Preconditions is that you have Outlook is installed and set up on your machine. This is my first issue because i can not find outlook on the internet in May 2023 the only thing i can find releated to Outlook is their online web browser Email Outlook live, and the only local program is Microsoft 365 which requires a membership to get. So already i’m unable to continue the course. then when i try to save a process everytime i reopen the save file my work flow disapears but cant figure out why? might someone be able to assist me with this course?

@Barber

Welcome to the community…

Instead of outlook try using your gmail account and perform similar tasks using other mail activities…there might be some differences but you can try figuring out or we all are here to help you with any missing piece you might need

https://docs.uipath.com/installation-and-upgrade/docs/studio-enabling-gmail-for-email-activities

And for the save part can you provide more info…are you opening the same project?did you happen to save the project before closing?

Cheers

1 Like

@Anil_G thank you so much for replying and the warm welcoming. I was able to finish the assigment withought installing Outlook thank you so much. Turned out I was doing the RPA starter learning plan rather i should’ve been doing the UiPath Associate certification training which is more beginer friendly.
I will be sure to ask questions if any help I might need thank you again!
-Barber

1 Like

@Barber

Happy Automation

Cheers