Build your first automation - Getting to know StudioX

iam really learn will by using uipath academy and i have do with my first studiox program know

Good Learning Experience,
Just wanted to know about how variables work in StudioX,
I extracted the same value as shown in the video, and used a variable to save and use it to the email
But when I run, the Email is sent successfully but instead of the value of the variable, I am getting the name of the variable in the email body

I am having this same issue. Any advice on how to fix it?

I am wondering the same things as @Omar_Mahbub. I am on 2022.10.3 which as I can tell is the latest version and my StudioX does not resemble that of the video. I was able to make it through without any issues, but my activities are definitely not displaying the same way as the videos.

Really clear explanation! Loved how easy it was to build my first automation.

Hi,

Easy to follow and Great efforts from the team.

Really very helpful and easy way to gain skills on Automation.

Thanks.

Hi Pamela,
I am having the same issues you had. I have been able to get around the variable, but I need tips of the Gmail part. Can you explain more how you managed to get the draft saved?

This information was presenting in a clear and helpful way. I was able to follow along with the videos while completing my automation and had no issues.

I am struggling to get through these instructions.

On the google sheet pathway, I have done the first few actions (use google spreadsheet, type into and read cell). When I try to choose the right sheet in the read cell action, it says “Error Fetching Data - Requested entity was not found [404]”

How do I get round this error?

Hello, I’m struggling with the setup (Packages?). StudioX 2022.10.3 is already installed on my device, but I have errors when I want to start. Can somebody guide me please? Thank you!

Wonderful explanation…with sequential steps to build automation project for learners

Hi Step by step is clear, I’ve encounter error in Fetching data while trying. So unable to run.

This was really well explained. My Excel needed a repair, but this was also explained within the StudioX error message.

Thanks, great work with this tutorial, I have just started learning UiPath and its a great tool

I like this exercise even though the version differs a bit slighter. Great material!

1 Like

Just completed the lesson and followed along with StudioX. My first automation was a success! Thank you so much for the well-structured training materials!

Im on the getting to Know Studio X section
Im having trouble with the selecting an account for the outlook section, i tried entering in my personal outlook account however it asking for a work or organization email account, it the only thing that wont work on the automation. I was wondering how to troubleshoot this issue

HI, I am not seeing Save for later option in the 1.1.4 step. I re-watched the video several times and all the steps were followed

Thanks
Olesya

Hy! Nice course, but how can we let to do it for multiple rows in StudioX?

Hi all,

I’ve replicated all the steps with Unicorn Name task using Microsoft not Google Workspace and when I run the automation everything works until creating draft e-mail. It is just showing unicorn name and that’s everything. There is no draft e-mail showed. I’ve got tickbox checked for ‘Save as a Draft’, I’ve added e-mail address, subject and added value.