I’m currently working on a project based on the RE Framework.
In my init state, I’m building a datatable stored in and “out” argument, with specific headers names. I’m filling this datatable from a SQL query dataset.
I’m passing the data from this init workflow, to the get transaction data workflow. Each row will be the transaction item to process.
When I try to filter with row number = transactionumber, I noticed that the datatable can be filtered using the SQL Query field names, and not the custom headers names I put in my build data table activity.
So I’m wondering about the header behavious in that type of case. I know that I can simply change my aliasing in the SQL query, but I’d like to know if there’s a way to pass these custom headers names through workflow arguments.
Any suggestion will be greatly welcome
Thanks a lot !