I work in an environment with internal, sensitive web applications (WebApps).
- There are no development/test versions of the WebApps
- A generic “bot” account cannot be created to authenticate into the WebApps
- Users cannot share their credentials with me
Because of these restrictions, I have to work closely with the users in order to build the bots.
- Users sit with me
- Users walks through the process on my laptop
- I capture the selectors as they progresses through the pages
- and etc.
I’m thinking there must be a tool where I can take a replica of the site (at least the bare minimum web pages) so that I can work independently.
Indeed, for the final phase of testing I can work with the user to confirm it works end-to-end.
Is anyone aware of a tool that can help me do this?
I’m looking for something similar to UiPath Explorer Expert, except the tool would save an entire, offline copy of the DOM/HTML for the pages we touch so that I can pull them up at a later time to build the bot against them.
I hope this makes sense.
Thanks in advance