Build a Instagram Follower

Good evening lovely community,

i am trying to build a instagram follower but i stuck and i have no idea what i can do to make the things work.
My idea is to use build a robot which clicks on the first follow button then on the second and so on… i can’t work with the usual dynamic selectors because the idx is changing random… so i tried to work with the coordinates X Y. My idea is to get the first position = first follow button X Y and then reduce or increase the value for the X Y coordinates to click on the second, third… follow button… but i can’t get the right cordinates! My resolution is: 1920 x 1080 and in my understanding i have to add some values for X Y when i use the property “Position: Center” (ACTIVITY: CLICK) because it means that i am starting from the middle position of my screen? but it makes no sense… because i receive the coordinates X = 1135 and Y = 322

anyone have an idea what i can do or what is wrong in the way how i see this problem??

Thank you so much for your help!

Best Regards,
Peter

here is my screenshot of my settings of click acitivity

I think you can use wild card on idx
‘*’
or try find children and set the scope to “FIND_DESCENDANTS”

1 Like

hello josephivann, with dynamic selectors i have meant that i tried to use wild cards for the idx parameter but they are random generated so there is no constant order like idx=1,2,3,4,5,6 it’s totally mixed up like 1,2,3,6,4. I think to work with the cordinates is the best way for me to solve this problem. i mean i just have to find up how the coordinates determinted and how to use them right. Have anyone experiece with anything similiar?

hobbydeveloper, it looks pretty nice and reliable.

Couple of weeks ago, I’ve been trying to implement some features like you’ve described. I love using services which allow insta stories download online anonymously by any user. Of course, if the profile is open. And I’ve been trying to implement some features which would allow to download instagram posts from profiles, which have you as a friend.

I think you can use wild card on idx - did this helped you? My sister has the same problem now

Wow, it is really interesting… I have never heard of this! Is it legal? I am shocked at how many variants people can invent for getting new followers. One of my friends wanted to buy followers, another one tried to read more about instagram likes auto refill. I am really interested in your story! Can you tell me more information?? Maybe I will try to do it by myself! Anyways wish you good luck in future deals! I think you can earn a lot of money on your project!