Browser click

Hi,
I am opening chrome browser with open browser, maximizing window and doing clicks. This works fine when there is only one Chrome browser window open. If I have other Chrome windows open when I am running the bot, it cannot find elements properly. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks a lot,

2 Likes

@A_Learner

Make Selector accurate like put Title value in Selector and other field as well

1 Like

Hey @A_Learner

I hope the windows opened already are just with different titles, what I mean here is like those are different application from what you are using for automation.

To overcome the above, you need to just use proper title attribute in the selector

If all windows belong to same application and have same title then you may need to add idx prop as idx = '1'

Anyway before checking the above, you also first need to make sure the element selector which is currently failing has the proper validated selectors and you have checked it by highlighting before you run the automation

Hope that helps.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

@A_Learner

Other Chrome windows with the same application / website?

It’s better if you can kill the browser and start opening your browser

Hope this may help you

Thanks

1 Like

You can give an attach window activity and if the same window is used somw where use the output of attachwindow activities in all places

Thank you all, very good hints. In my case I changed click to double click and it is working. Not sure why click fails some times.

1 Like

Cool buddy @A_Learner :innocent::+1: