Breaking point problem

I have created this UI path process following the exercises but couldn’t get this to work… it kept on saying conversion error “Get Row Item: StringConverter cannot convert from System.Double.”

Thanks.

Hi @redanime94
Can you share a snap of your get row item activity

Hi!

can we try like this.

Convert.ToDouble(CurrentRow(“Row”).ToString)

Regards,
NaNi

Hi @redanime94 ,

Try with this as well Double.Parse(CurrentRow(“Row”).ToString)

Thanks

Main.xaml (22.5 KB)

Hi - I have uploaded the file.

Hi @redanime94,

Can you share the input excel files also which would be helpful to run the process?

Regards,
@90s_Developer

CardPayments.xlsx (9.4 KB)
CashPayments.xlsx (8.2 KB)

@redanime94,

There was a small mistake you have done in the flow.
If you see the CardPayment Excel file, the column “Value” contains integer type of values, so while processing you cannot convert Integer value into String as you have faced earlier and shared the screenshot also right.

1. To avoid that, while reading the file itself, you have to enable Preserve Format option in the properties of Read Range for both the files and the issue will be solved.

2. For the Monthly Value, you have not initialized the value with 0. Without initializing with any value, it will throw an error.

I have modified the workflow and shared the file. Kindly, check it out and I hope your problem would be sorted.

Redanime.zip (16.3 KB)

Regards,
@90s_Developer

@redanime94,

Can you update whether have you got the result, after rectifying the issues?
Kindly, mark it as a solution if the problem is solved. Else, update if any.

Regards,
@90s_Developer

Thanks for pointing out the issue - I have edited my original file and now got a different error message.

I have tried out the file you have provided and it’s working -
Main.xaml (22.5 KB)

error-msg

Hi!

Could you please close the excel sheet and try again. the error saying that you’ve opened the excel file when it is opened we can’t do operations.

Regards,
NaNi