We’re happy to announce that the new Box activity package is now in Public Preview.
Please reply below and tell us what you think! Your feedback will be critical as we drive toward GA release.
Simplify automating processes that use Box.com file storage by replacing UI operations with background API calls.
Box customers can now manage their files, folders, permissions etc. directly from a UiPath Robot. The package provides an integration between UiPath and Box.com that permits the usage of key functionalities that are most likely to be used in automation.
This UiPath Official Preview package includes the following activities:
- Box Scope: provides authentication for Box services and all activities, using JWT (Server Authentication) or standard OAuth 2.0 (User Authentication)
- Invoke Method: Invoke any Box API method from an easily configurable dialog.
- Upload, Update, Copy, Delete, Move, Lock/Unlock or Download a File
- Get File Info, Get Detailed File Info, and Get File Lock Info
- Get File Comments
Chunked File Uploads
- Create New File Upload or Version Session
- Upload File Chunk
- Commit Session
File Version Control
- Get Versions, Promote Version and Delete Old Version
- Create, Copy, Rename, and Delete Folders
- Get Folder Info and Folder Items
- Search for Content
In the Official feed, check ‘Include Prerelease’, search for “UiPath.Box.Activities”, and install the latest Preview version.
- Important - Please make sure you check the ‘Include Prerelease’ checkbox
Check out the demo below and the user guide to help get you up to speed fast.