Bot Schedule help

Hi ,

I am trying to schedule my bot, I want to exclude some time to stop my bot which is every • Saturday from 7:30 AM CST - 9:30 PM CST. The bot should not run only at this time.

Frequency - Every one hour / Daily / Except Saturday from 7:30 AM CST - 9:30 PM CST.

Hi @SrenivasanKanna

Check out this easy-to-use guide for cron expressions:

If this doesn’t solve your specific problem, usually an easy hack to achieve special rules is to keep a trigger file. Add a specific format to configure exclusion days, hours, minutes, etc. and check through code whether the robot should skip the run for that instance.

I tried, I have doubt on how to exclude a particular time.

At second :00 of minute :00 of every hour, on every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, every month between January and December, between 2022 and 2023

0 0 * ? 1-12 SUN,MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI 2022-2023

Hi @SrenivasanKanna,

You don’t have a problem with the start of the schedule. However, if you want it to stop at a certain point, you need to add ‘Stop job after’ to the schedule you created.

You can set the schedule to start at 7:30 and define 2 hours in this field. If you have trouble typing cron, please share with us.

Regards,
MY

1 Like

Hi, I want to stop the bot only on Saturday from 7.30 AM to 9.30 AM, after that my bot should run. Is this possible?

Hello @SrenivasanKanna , try this.
Within this flow you have to develop your process.
It may help you
Test.xaml (10.6 KB)