BOT Running very slow on Internet Explorer

I have also the same problem…very strange it’s not solved however it’s reported long time ago

1 Like

@Jaume_sg, @ktaha2

For me the problem was solved, once I formatted my Windows OS and had a fresh installation of Win 7> installed UiPath on my laptop again >worked fine for me ,

I have already mentioned in my above post.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen to me to on Windows 10. It just randomly decides to go slow. I am running a single xaml file and the first Type Into took about 30 seconds to achieve. I am using the Acme “Download Monthly Report”. The first iteration of the workflow execution, although I ran it before through its full cycle.

Same problem over here :frowning:
Every interaction with the ‘Reports - Download Monthly Report’ page takes up to 2 (!) minutes. The rest of the bot runs smoothly.

Hey, UiPath-people, I cannot afford that amount of time!

This is classic issue. There are ways to overcome this slow response behavior. :wink:

I’m facing the same issue. after downloading the first file the UIpath is taking very long time to find the elements and perform the activities inside the browser but the activities related to Save window are faster. (Activities related to browser are very slow)

I have to same problem. let me know the solution.

Gokul - Please tell me your system hardware configuration - Is your development machine running on Windows 2012/2008 R2 etc etc… tell me all possible information so that I may have a better understanding of your problem and advise solution accordingly.

Not sure if your problem has been solved… But if its not, maybe you can provide information regarding the System Configuration, type of installation, etc etc … That way I will have more clarity on your Dev Environment and I would be able to advise the solution accordingly .

In my case I was using a Lenovo Laptop T460 with a windows 7 OS for develoment.

I got the system formatted (reimaged) again, and since then till the date I never had this issue.

Windows 8.1 64bit, 4GB Ram, intel core i5 processor & 500GB hardisk

I just completed this excercise and I had the exact same problems. After the upload the bot will take more than 2 minutes to complete each of the steps. This was a completely new VM installation and I wasn’t able to find any combination of parameters in Uipath that will solve this.

As a wokaround to complete the excersice once and for all I decided to use an action to shut down IE, start it again, get credentials, re-login and continue the next pending work item.

This workaround helped to finish the excercise on time but probably should investigate a little further if this is an IE/Windows problem or a bug in the new Uipath version.

@darkelfaxe I don’t know if this helps, but some web applications are not developed to work well with UiPath, and activities will delay when executing. In this case, you can change the WaitForReady property for the activities to “None” and it shouldn’t be delayed assuming the selector is correct.

Thanks for the recommendation, but even after updating all of the WaitForReady properties to ‘None’ I’m still experiencing the same sluggish issue.

I unfortunately still don’t have a viable workaround that doesn’t involve complete restructure of my workflow.

2 Likes