Bot is not saving full PDF

Hello All,

I am facing an issue. I want to print the webpage as PDF when i go to iexplore print window there i select Microsoft as PDF and Page Range as All here issue is system is saving only one page data. If i had a 2-3 page then bot is saving only one page data.
If anyone here has any solution for this please share with me.

Hi @Puneet_Singh3,

I think you might have forgot to Click Apply before Print.

Attaching my code, I manually clicked apply once to save pdf as default preference when I click Ctrl+P .

WebPageAsPDF.xaml (11.2 KB)

1 Like

Thanks for response…I already click on apply and the solution you gave is having result for me, its not saving me the PDF. Actually i want to print the data which is in the IFrame.

How we use printer activity designed by Pawel Wesolowski in this. Is anyone has any idea

If you try and save as PDF manually do you get the same issue of only one page saving?

Hi @Puneet_Singh3,

Printing the IFrame wont give you full PDF, Extract the IFrame Link, Open in a new Tab, Then Use the solution i have provided.

Warm Regards,
Ranjith Udayakumar

When i open the highlighted link in new window this will not open the PDF it will redirect back to the previous page. So not achievable.

Issue has been resolved i had add the website to Compatibility View and then able to save the PDF data.