BOT is not identifying SAP GUI images/elements when remote server is in minimized mode, it is working fine when i am in remote machine

BOT is not identifying SAP GUI images/elements when remote server is in minimized mode, it is working fine when i am in remote machine

@arockia,

This is known behaviour:
Refer this

In remote server UiPath will not have access to UiElements of the application, hence while working with remote server the elements should be visible.

Hi Sathakj,

I am running my BOT from Orchestrator in an unattended mode.it was working for a week without any issue. recently some batch update happened in the server after that am getting this issue. when I am in remote machine it was working as expected but if I close / minimize the remote machine it was not working.

I am running my BOT from Orchestrator in an unattended mode.it was working for a week without any issue. recently some batch update happened in the server after that am getting this issue. when I am in remote machine it was working as expected but if I close / minimize the remote machine it was not working.

the solution given here is to update the registry settings of Local machine right? Will this work when I trigger the job from Orchestrator server?

If that was running before then it should run without doing any change.
If that is not working now please check if there is any changes done in your environment like machines got updated or UiPath is upgraded to latest version.
I mean this could be due to environmental changes happend at your place where yor are excuting the code.

It was an environment issue and resolved after resetting the access.

Hi @arockia can you please throw more light on the resolution? What access was reset and what are the steps that you took