BOT Deployment globally

Hello everyone,

I have created a BOT for one of our internal process which was very redundant. Now we want to deploy the same globally. As of now, we would be able to use the same only on those system on which UiPath is installed.

But now we want to create that BOT something like utility(desktop icon or a start button) tool by using that one can initiate the BOT without opening the UiPath.

Could anyone please let me know what step we can use to deploy the BOT globally.

We have used community version to program the BOT.

@aman_prabhat

Open notepad and type the below things in ur notepad and save it with .bat on ur desktop.

“C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe” /file:“UrWorkflow main file full path” 

Where “C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe” is uirobot path change according to ur system.

when ever u double click on that bat file workflow is executed.

2 Likes

@aman_prabhat when you make .bat file please try to double click once and see batch file is able to open up your application as per specified xaml file path inside the batch file.

Hi @Manjuts90,

Thank you for your help. I have tried using the same but it is doesn’t run the BOT. It only opens the UiPath.