Block Users Through Automation Ops Policy - for create Unattended Robot

Hi,

I’m trying to understand Automation Ops and how it works I have taken the course of Automation Ops But I have a Question.

I want to block Citizen Developer User to create unattended robot but they can create attended robot.

I created a simple policy for product StudioX called “Citizen Developer - policy”.
Under “Deployment” under “Groups” I added Deployment for Groupe - “Citizen Developer Group” and added “Citizen Developer - policy” for StudioX.

When I connected my StuidoX it shows… “Citizen Developer - policy” so it shows as it has to show…

But my question is, Have a done right?
How can I be sure that it has block me to create unattended robot as I am in CD group.

Can someone help me on that… how to test that…

@Latif

You can check in through logging to Orchestrator and try to create Unattended robot

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

Sorry I didt got that…
Can you explain it… my Studio is connected to orchestrator so can I create unattended robot and check it?

Sorry I didt got that…
Can you explain it… my studio is connected to orchestrator, so how can I create unattended robot and check it?

@Latif

Yes, login to Cloud.UiPath.com with your userName and see if you are able to create Unattended robot or Not

Thanks,
Srini

Sorry I am login to orchestrator but I never created unattended robot though cloud.UiPath so I need to understand how to do it.

@Latif

Check below documentation

https://docs.uipath.com/robot/standalone/2022.10/user-guide/deploying-unattended-enterprise

Thanks,
Srini

Thanks I did that… but

But when i try to run after adding machine it gave this message.

Either I choose Hostname I got same error message.

Is that means that this Profile can not publish unattendede robot?

@Latif

The error means in the specified folder there are no unattended licenses that have been granted…

Did you allocate any to the folder?

And if you have assigned unattended license to some user and gave the folder access then yes this might confirm that the user you are logged in does not have access to any unattended bots

Cheers