Between each "For each row dataTable" the activities are not read properly

I am a beginner in UiPath Studio, I would very much appreciate advise from anyone more advanced. My RPA reads from an excel file the information it is supposed to input into the browser. However, I believe because the browser (in this case Chrome) lags or it isn’t fast enough, the activities continue to process. This leads to the information/data from the excel file not being written into the right fields or not being written at all. I did do some 3 to 5 ms delays between most activities, should I increase the delay time?
My RPA is a flowchart composed of two sequences. One for reading the data from the excel and another for writing the data into the website.

Hi @Vale_Sanchez ,

Are you facing any error?
Have you tried using other browser if it’s the issue of chrome only ?

Hi @Vale_Sanchez

Check this option

Wait for Ready , select that as Complete

Hope this will resolve your issue

Regards,
Nived N

1 Like

Hello Nived,

I do not see this option in properties. My activities involve “click” and “type into”. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks

Hi @Vale_Sanchez
Click and Type Into had this option check out

@Vale_Sanchez
did it worked?

Sorry but I do not see it.

Click on + button near to target as highlighed in below fig, Then u can see the option

Regards,
Nived N

Dear Nived,

I believe it is much better. However, now the problem is that it sometimes still stops in a step. On the second iteration it wrote the information in, but then in one of the following steps I feel that it may not be clicking the right button and that is why it cannot continue to the next step.

@Vale_Sanchez
Is it throwing any kind of error?

@Vale_Sanchez go to debug and check error below mentioned then share the same only then we can help you. For error List, pls refer to below image.