Beta 2021.6 could not run with error

Hi,

The studio has upgrade to 2021.6 (Beta) then i could not execute “UiPath.Studio”.
I try to execute “AppData\Local\UiPath\app-21.6.0-beta4514>UiPath.LicenseTool.exe”
and found error.
beta 2021.6 could not run with windows error message per below detail.
Error:
An assembly specified in the application dependencies manifest (UiPath.LicenseTool.deps.json) was not found:
package: ‘runtimepack.Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App.Runtime.win-x64’, version: ‘5.0.7’
path: ‘WindowsBase.dll’

Why do you try to run the licensing tool? Please launch Studio directly.

Hi @alexandru,

Thank you for your reply. I have try both UiPath.Studio.exe and UiPath.LicenseTool.exe but whenever i run Studio (21.6.0 beta). There is nothing show up on screen, no icon display on taskbar. But running license tool (command prompt) would show the error message.

Now i resolved this issue by running (command prompt) UiPath Studio (previous version 21.4.4 on different folder). The Studio successfully run but showing version 21.6.0???. Then i try to run by using icon again, i can launch Studio normally.

1 Like

Studio Community Edition (EXE installer) auto-updates you to the latest version.

If you are still experiencing any issues, a clean installation would be suggested:
How to fix your Studio installation / Licensing issues

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.