Best RPA Automations with UIPath

Hi guys! I am new with UIPath. My most recent experience in the area of automation is with Shortcuts on my phone.

I would like to know your opinion about your best RPA automation to be used on daily basis.

And is there like a “library” with workflows on the web? I would like to test some to my own and tweak them to my fit my needs

Thanks!

1 Like

hi @RodrigoFernando

https://go.uipath.com/ here are so many projects that you can see, download and test. Enjoy the search!

Regards!

3 Likes

Hi @RodrigoFernando,

UiPath is best in RPA around the world. Y I am saying this word. UiPath is only the software allowing to do the coding freedom development. There is no restriction. And UiPath is encouraging developing without payment mode. Like Academy,UiPath Go and UiPath Connect. You can not see these facility any other software development. The best things UiPath is only fastest growing company in the world. Most of the major company like Microsoft and others are the technology partner. Still UiPath is giving the best and new technology like AI to client and developer also. Normally company are only concentrating with Client. But UiPath is only the company giving priority to the developers. More over UiPath forum is best place to get help any time and any where.I come to the point . It can work web and windows application except mobile. I am expecting very soon in mobile.But you can able to see the robot status and information in Mobile application…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi guys! I am new with UIPath. My most recent experience in the area of automation is with Shortcuts on my phone. 10.0.0.0.1

I would like to know your opinion about your best RPA automation to be used on daily basis.

And is there like a “libra
ISSUE GOT SOLVED!

1 Like