Can someone guide me what is the best way of doing a Try and Catch on the entire workflow?
The idea is this:
- If any Exception is raised whilst the robot is running to stop the process, close the window in the Java app and the Robot to reopen the window.
- Mark the transaction as Failed in Orchestrator.
- Send an API call back to an endpoint that there was an issue
- Move to the next Queue Item
- Try Catch Finally on the entire Worfklow?
- In Exception to use Set Transaction Status activity to Failed and do the HTTP Request?
- In Finally to close the window that the robot is currently in and reopen it?
Or you would suggest a different approach?
Bonus would be, if it fails again, to stop the entire process. If this is too complicated and have to use counters and such then as soon as it fails to raise the alarm and kill the process and not to move to the next Item (that Item to remain as New).