BC2000: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: Project already has a reference to assembly UiPath.Database.Activities.Design.resources

Hi,

While running the bot thru Orchestrator, we are getting the below error:

Error compiling code error BC2000: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: Project already has a reference to assembly UiPath.Database.Activities.Design.resources. A second reference to ‘C:\Users\john.bot.nuget\packages\uipath.database.activities\1.2.6855.24218\lib\net40-Client\fr\UiPath.Database.Activities.Design.resources.dll’ cannot be added. At line -31.

If I run the same code on Uipath Studio it is working.

Can any one please help to resolve the issue.

Uipath Version: 2018.2.3 & Orchestrator Version: 2018.2.3.

Regards,
Suds.

Hi @Suds24

We spotted this issue and it will be fixed in the incoming Enterprise release.

Kind regards,
Maciej

Hi,

We would like to know if this is product bug? As right now we are also encountering the same issue and we are at the UAT stage.

Any advise?

Thanks,
Rome

you can upgrade to 18.2.6 to solve this issue, or 18.3.1 directly

Hi Maciej,

Can you plz let me know when the new release will occur. As we are facing this issue in production.

Regards,

Suds…

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your quick help. Bot is working on Orchestrator.

Regards,

Suds.

1 Like

HI,

Facing the same issue, can you please help to fix this in Production.

Thanks,
Swati.

There are two solutions to this problem:

1. Install the newest version of the software (it is a bug that was fixed in the new version)
  2. Use older activity packs, you might need to try a bit to find the old enough ones.
    For instance : Downgrade the Database package from Studio(which is currently higher than: 1.2.6855.24218 ) and update the package to v “1.1.6660.26865”. Also kindly copy the Database nupkg file from Studio machine (path : C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\Packages ) to the Orchestrator feed location (~~/NuGetPackages\Activities) Where the Orchestrator is installed
1 Like

I can’t use option 1, as 18.2.3 seems to be the latest version for the enterprise edition - Please would you be able to give a bit more detail about how to complete option 2?
Thanks in advance.

Actually, the most recent Studio Enterprise is 2018.3.3:
https://www.uipath.com/product/release-notes/uipath-v2018.3.3

You can request a link to the newest version from our support if you haven’t gotten the Release email.
I believe the issue should be fixed in this version.

As far as the second option goes, you would need to install some previous version of the package, see here for more information:

1 Like

Thank you. All sorted with an upgrade through support.

1 Like