Based on Employee Id the excel data is to be copied to outlook body

Hello,

I have list of employee records where i want to drop email to particular employee Id only with his details in a table is inserted in the mail body.
Can any one please help me out , i have checked other blogs but it seems different from my requirement.

Thanks,
Padmini

Fine
Welcome to uipath community
hope these steps could you resolve this
–use excel application scope and pas the file path asinput
–use read range activity and get the output with a variable of type datatatable named outdt
–use a for each row loop activity and pass the above variable as input
–inside the loop use a send outlook or send exchange mail activity (for that go to design tab → manage packages → official tab → search mail.activities and install it) and in the TO property mention as row(“youremployeeidcolumnname”).ToString.Trim
and in body mention as row(“yourbodycolumnname”).ToString.Trim
for more details on

Cheers @chandrashekar_padmin

Thanks,
I have followed the same steps but i want to copy and paste the excel data into table in email body for each empid separatley and send the email.
Can you please explain me or send me xaml sample?
Attached is the xaml is what i have used for sending email without a table in it.
Thanks,
PadminiTestOutlookEmail.xaml (6.6 KB)

Hi @chandrashekar_padmin,

Can you check the below link.

Regards.

1 Like

Hello @Jyotika_Halai,

I have followed the process and got the table in my email , can please check and tell me how can i separate each record and send to only one employee with “To” and “Cc” email address as dynamic

Thanks,
Padmini

Can you use for each activity to get separate record for each record.

Hello @Jyotika_Halai ,@Palaniyappan

I am new to UiPath , can you please help me out , i have attached the xaml file which i seperated each section and getting an email with excel data.

Thanks,
PadminiExcelToMail.xaml (22.1 KB) input.xlsx (9.3 KB)

Hi @chandrashekar_padmin,

To solve your issue,put ‘Send Outlook Mail Message’ activity inside for each row activity to send mail to multiple ids.

Hi @chandrashekar_padmin ,

I got your problem, I’ll suggest you to follow steps, i’ve mention below and I’m attaching xaml file at the end of this post for your better understaing.

1. For this you need to use Filter DataTable activity to filter data for that specific emp.
  2. Then make html table on that filtered dataTable
  3. send outlook mail message to sent mail and belonging html table in mail body.

You’ve to add these sequence of activities in for each row loop.
Here’s the xaml file : -

ExcelToMail.xaml (29.0 KB)
:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.