BalaReva - Robo Titan Rank with 3740 points

**Thank You**

Dear all ,
First of all I want to special thank to some of them from UiPath. @ovi ,@badita , @Lavinia, @judylee (If some one is missed,Sorry . In the post it allows only 10 members). I thank to @indumanglotra to add me in the Enterprise Group .

I respect @Mara_Pitiga that I had a very good conversation on last week.

UiPath Go

@Andreea_Stroe - Thank you. Still she is helping me a lot for publishing the components.Many times I got good suggestion from her. I thank you to Curator also . Because he is the man always publishing my packages.

@Roxana_Stratila - Always I refer her to change the certificate related things.

@loginerror and @Pablito are giving good support to forum threads.

And finally thank to my all forum friends from year 2018 to till date.I don’t share the names(It is big list). Thank you who are communicated with me by Thread,Message and WhatsApp(Please don’t ask the number). I thank you to my components lovers. Because of them I am proving myself more and more. They are the main reason that I have reached more than 80 components in UiPath Go with 20 Packages .

Again I congratulate the Present MVPs and 2018 MVPs. They have contributed more and more in the forum. Even I can say that they induced me to contribution more in the forum.

I thank to my Company(EDP) that I am having the good opportunity to publish the best Components and Packages.

I try to give more components and packages in UiPath Go.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

19 Likes

Super Achievement @balupad14

1 Like

Thank you @Vashisht

2 Likes

Excellent Job Keep rocking @balupad14 .:clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you @kommijeevan

1 Like

Fabulous achievement. Very inspiring. Congratulations. @balupad14

1 Like

Congratulations Balamurugan! :tada:

1 Like

Congrats @balupad14

1 Like

Thank you @SowmyaLeo

2 Likes

Thank you @Andreea_Stroe

2 Likes

Thank you @indumanglotra

1 Like

Congrats!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @balupad14 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Mara_Pitiga

2 Likes

Thank you @KarthikByggari

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulation @balupad14

1 Like

Thank you @niteshbutola5

1 Like

Thank you @Shubham_Varshney

2 Likes

Hey… now only I saw your post… Congratulations bro!!! You really deserve it :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes