BalaReva.PDF Activities not properly installed in UiPath 2019

Hi Community!
I am trying to install BalaReva.PDF Activites package in uipath studio. But it’s not properly installed. It shows error.
Here in the image you can see the red sign showing error that dependencies not properly installed. Please help why this error is occurring.

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Hello @Hassan_Ali

I just tried installing the same and I’m also getting the error… Let’s consult the creator :slight_smile:

@balupad14 - Hey bro… I think you might need to have a look at this… To offer a little bit of a helping hand, these are my configurations…

• Windows 10 64 bit
  • 4.7.2 or higher .net framework version
  • All packages are in latest beta versions, including the Ui Automation activities
  • Studio version - 2019.10 - latest beta version
2 Likes

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando bro. Thank you. Already I have noticed this issue. To fix this I have released a new version 2.0.1 in UiPath Go. Now we have version differentiation between UiPath Go and UiPath Studio.

Studio :

UiPath Go !

So I have tagged here @Andreea_Stroe. She is a great lady helped me many times that I had this Issue.

Hi @Hassan_Ali,
You can download the package directly from UiPath Go. You can configure it in your local system.

To know more about to configure at local by this video.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Thanks @Lahiru.Fernando for consulting the creator. Cheers!

2 Likes

I tried this solution but no effect. Please somebody can suggest method close to correct solution.

Thanks!

Actually I have a pdf document which contains an image. The image contains some text. I am uploading the file here. You can check image by clicking in the pdf file after opening it. I want to extract data from this image so I was using BalaReva activities package. But these activities are causing issue due to version conflict of Studio & package. So please suggest me some method close to correct solution. Please find the pdf file here:
Invoice_1.pdf (75.2 KB)

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Hassan_Ali,

Please check this video.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Thanks @balupad14, I try this. Thanks so much for the video!

2 Likes

Hi @Hassan_Ali,

Here is the sample Hassan_Ali.zip (55.8 KB)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

I tried to open your sample but it’s shown me the error when I tried to open the sequence inside it. Here is its snap:

Do you think is this because of version conflict between mine and yours UiPath Studio??

1 Like

HI @Hassan_Ali

Yes. I understand the error. The package has been configured in my local system. So keep as it is. Go to Manage and Package and configure the package which you have downloaded in Uipath Go. Automatically the error will disappear.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

I tried to configure this, but still I am receiving the error. I am using UiPath Studio 2019.10.0-beta.477 Community Edition. Do you think is this due to version conflict of your custom package and Studio in my system??

Thanks!

Actually I m using UiPath 2019 community in my local system. And it continuously upgrades without any notice. So if you think due to version conflict the error is not getting resolved, please suggest me some solution close to accurate result.

Thanks so much for replying & my help!

Hi @Hassan_Ali,
I have checked it. It is working well. So we believe that @Andreea_Stroe will fix this version differentiation .

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

What is this @Andreea_Store??

1 Like

It is username.She is in UiPathGo.I don’t know much about here. you can check this link.

In the past I had the issues with UiPathGo and UiPath Studio. She fixed these issue. And she is from UiPath.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Thanks so much. Cheers @balupad14

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We will have a look and keep you posted.

Best Regards,
Andreea Stroe

1 Like

You’re welcome. Cheers @Andreea_Stroe!

1 Like

Hello,

Can you check now and let us know if everything is in order?

Thanks much,
Andreea & Go! Team

2 Likes