BalaReva.Externals.Activities

Hi @balupad14,

Thanks for new version, works great!

Regards,
Yuri

1 Like

hi sir we are using balareva activty packages ,Balareva.externals.3.0 previously it ran good but from yesterday we are getting an error saying “clr-namespace:BalaReva.Externals;assembly=BalaReva.Externals}UnZipFile’. at Source: UiPath.Core.Activities” we are stuck with this error , could you please let us know what is the possible issue stopping the bot

Hi @amalmarella,
Thank you for using my activities. I have done many change after the version 3.0.0. But it won’t affect the old version. Can you please send me the xaml to investigate that to solve the problem.

Regards
BalaReva

2 Likes

hi sir ,i had sent you xaml file to your email id please check it,

Hi @amalmarella,
Sure !!

1 Like

Hi @amalmarella,

I got your source.I tested it.It is working well. The error message says that the package is missing.

Already I gave some fix regarding the UiPath.Core.activities. May it can help you.

Regards
BalaReva

2 Likes

Hi Bala sir , Thanks for reply
i just double checked the package versions which are reflecting in JSON File are placed in packages path of uipath folder i had placed it and ran few times from orchestrator ,was getting same error.

We are also stuck with same concern mentioned in the above post it was working fine while running from studio ,but terribly failing in another machine. So what we are understood so far is there is no issue from code we are just missing some configurations ,looking forward to hear from you

System error at initialization: Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:BalaReva.Externals;assembly=BalaReva.Externals}UnZipFile’. at Source: UiPath.Core.Activities”

Hey Balu,

I am very happy with your super duper activities and answers.

Need to discuss if possible please reach me at 9148749506

Thanks and Regards,
Syed

1 Like

Hi @balupad14

Great collection of activities! I noticed version 4.0.3 is unlisted in the gallery and doesn’t exist in UiPath Go. What are your plans for it?

Cheers,

Leor

1 Like

Hi @LeoRX,

Thank you. I have a lot components are in pending. But soon I will upload into Uipath go. Uipath go is not easy like gallery.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hello All,

For the temporary I have attached the my External package here.Because of the Gallery discontinued. After upload to UiPath Go. you can get it from there.

Note : Please share this only this link. I request the users to attache only this thread link instead of attaching the package file. It continents to me to handle the publishing and removing.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

@balupad14 thank you for your help, It works for me.

1 Like

Hello @LeoRX,

Now you can see the External.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi @balupad14

I am not supposed to use any external activities .I need code for unzipping .gz file can you please send

Thank You

I have a problem with Exchange Rates activity in a sense that i get exchange rate of 0 (Using provided ZIP file)

Untitled

1 Like

Hi @srdjan.suc ,
Now the service provider has been made some changes.I will update it and get back to you.Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi I used Log Text activity, but I found there is “:” in Timestamp, how can I remove it, thanks in advance.Capture

1 Like

Hi @Liwq,
You can use the find replay activity which is from the below link.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi, can you please add an activity to remove the graph/chart or an activity to update the graph

1 Like