BalaReva.Excel.Activities

Hi ,
Thank you for feed back .

Can you please attach the excel file that you have used it to test my side . I would be pleasur to get the xmal also.

Regards

balamurugan

2 Likes

Hi, this is my xaml:
2808 - v5.xaml (2.1 MB)

2 Likes

Hi Sanga

Main thing is the excel file please.

Thank you

balamurugan

2 Likes

Hi, sorry. Pls find it below.
InputServer2.xlsx (10.4 KB)
ServersFromPDF.xlsx (25.9 KB)
I have attached the xaml again as I commented out the below activities.
2808 - v5.xaml (2.1 MB)

4 Likes

Thank you.

I will let you know. After investigate it.

Note :

It will take time . I am in outside.

Thank you

Balamurugan

1 Like

Hi, roughly how long will you take?

2 Likes

Sorry. Really I don’t know. But I am so far away from my location. As soon as possible I will try .

Regards

balamurugan.s

3 Likes

hi @sangasangasanga,

First of all I say sorry. Some where I have missed to add the documentation for the Add sheet. I found the problem in you xaml. You are passing the generic variable in the sheet parameter. But it has to be a string. Below I have attached the sample for the add sheet.

Note :

I really appreciate your interest. I feel so inconvenient to respond you at right.

Thank you
Balamurugan.s

4 Likes

Hi Friends,

Here I have added the Documentation for the activity called “Add Sheet”

Installation Guide
InstallationGuide.zip (121.4 KB)

Properties

Namespace

Sample : AddSheet.zip (60.9 KB)

Thank you

3 Likes

Hi @balupad14, thanks for response. I changed the variable into string. However, the sheet isn’t adding, Is it because the excel sheet is open at the time adding sheet? Pls advise.
2808 - v5.xaml (2.1 MB)

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @sangasangasanga,

If the excel sheet opened, It will not add the sheet into the excel sheet.

I saw “1409 part2”. You are adding the excel sheet inside the for loop. But before that you have opened the Excel file by Excel Application scope. Inside that you are not doing anything. My advise is that you can remove that if it is unnecessary…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14, I cannot remove it as I am doing so that I can have an output as a workbook. Thus, i can check if the particular named sheet exists then add sheets. There is no other activity that outputs a workbook for me to check.

Hi,
when we try to launch Robot on the process from Orchestrator that uses “Delete Sheet”, we have this error:

workflow: UiPath.Core.Activities : Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr- namespace:BalaReva.Excel.Sheets;assembly=BalaReva.Excel}DeleteSheet’

when the process runs from UiPath Studio works fine

Could we miss some configuration on Orchestrator or Orchestrator machine that is different from robot machine?
Note that the robot run on the same machine where we test the process with Studio

thank you
Guido

Hi @gg_avanade,

It says that the package is missing.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi,

thank you, after post I found other answer and resolved with manual copy-and-paste on Orchestrator Activities directory

Regards

Guido

3 Likes

Hi @balupad14 is there a way to pass dynamic in path value in “Copy To file” Activity? I have an excel file that gets generated every day with date at the end of file name and need to copy the sheet in that file to a separate excel file. The Second Excel file already has the same sheet name where i need to copy the content

Hi @Mchande,

Yes. My all activities are dynamic parameters. you can use it like below that i have attached sample xmal for you a sample.

CopyFile.zip (2.0 KB)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Thanks Bala

1 Like

HI @balupad14,

for removing duplicate & identify the duplicates in excel we have anything for that

HI ,
It doesn’t have now . But end of day I have a plan to upload the activity. Once it is uploaded,I will give a ping to you.

Thank you

Balamurugan.S