BalaReva.Excel.Activities

Hello @balupad14,

Is there a way to keep all formatting while using the Activity “CopyToFile” ? I am copying one sheet to another Excel file but losing all tables and colors.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Guilherme

1 Like

Hi, Can you attach the sample file to test at my side. Normally it won’t loose the format.

Regards

Balamurugan.S

1 Like

I solved this issue without needing to copy sheets, nevertheless, thanks for your quick reply !

1 Like

Hi Friends,

I have included a new activity in this package is called “Remove HyperLink”.

Namespace.

Properties

Let me if you have any error.
I would be happy to get more suggestions.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hi @hareshjindal1,

I have released a new version 13.0.0. Now it should not have the default sheet while creating the excel file automatically.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

hi @balupad14 can you tell me how to upgrade to 13.0.0 version ? from where we will be able to get this version ??

1 Like

Yes. you can. Currently i am using 13.0.0.

you can download it here.

https://cloud.uipath.com/

More detail please check this.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

hi @balupad14 hi thanks for setup file but due to some reason i am unable to install beta version can u give me whole activity folder from uipath packages somehow if you manage thank you so much !!

2 Likes

Hi, i dont have Beta version so just wanted to confirm is there also any activity for updating cell value to hyperlink ?
Thanks in advance
Mohini

2 Likes

hi @balupad14 , can you tell me how to write unit testing code for the particular custom activity using c# ?? can you give me some example so that it will be easy for me to figure it out …
thanks in advance.!!!1

1 Like

Hi @mohininemade301094

I think,don’t have. But I will try to give a custom activity in my next release.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi, I am getting an error.
I tried uninstalling and installing the package. And restarting UiPath Studio. But problem still persists. Pls help. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @sangasangasanga,

Which version of UiPath Studio that you are working ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Studio 2018.2.4

2 Likes

Hi @sangasangasanga.

Don’t open the sample project that I have attached above.

1.Create a blank project
2.Install the package.
3.Save the project and close the UiPath studio
4.Reopen the project.

I am using the Studio Version 18.3.0 beta-1.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi Bala,

This version also have same issue .it is also creating default sheet name in copy to File Activity but now name is different.

Also when i am copy paste from one .xlsm file to another .xlsx file below popup is coming.

DO you know what can be the issue?

regards,

3 Likes

Hi @hareshjindal1,

Regarding the Pop Message some the formula or reference cell duplication error. Below I have attached the video, can know about this.

Note :

We can not create a new workbook without sheet. So inside the custom activity I create a default worksheet called by the name “Sheet1” + DateTime.Now.ToString(“hh_mm_ss”);
If pop doesn’t appear , the custom activity will delete the default sheet automatically. Please check you excel sheet data . If possible can you attach the Excel file to test.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hi @sangasangasanga,

I have tested at my side it is working well. Unfortunately I don’t have the version
2018.2.4. Please fellow the steps which is in the video. Here I have attached the source.
But it is developed by the version of 2018.03.0 beta-1

HideColumn.zip (7.3 KB)

Note :

After the Installation of package , please restart the UiPath studio.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

It works. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Where can I find the documentation or sample for add sheet? As currently, the ‘add sheet’ activity isn’t working for me.

2 Likes