BalaReva.DataTable.Activities

For the Enterprise version (.msi installer) the Community Feed (Gallery) is not added by default like for the Community Edition (.exe installer). You can add it manually: right click on the left side in Package Manager - Configure Sources and add the feed in @balupad14’s screenshot there.

Let me know if this helps.

1 Like

@ovi I have already added the gallery to source(configure sources) but still, it doesn’t show up in my package manager

What is the exact URL you used? And what Studio version do you have?

Hey thaks for the help, But how to write where condition in all the activity, any syntax or format ?

Hi @JANI_PASHA,

Before assign the datatable in the inputTable property. you can filter the datatable like below.

NewDtTable= dtTable.Select("column='condition'").CopyToDataTable

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Balamurugan,

Would you please help me to get the sum of the column at the end of the last value. SumAtEnd

Much appreciate your help in advance.

Regards
Vishnu

Hai add the sum formula in the end using write cell.

Hi @balupad14

I have a datatable with 29 columns. I’d like to get Max(datetime) on 1 column, grouped by 7 columns, but also include the rest of the columns in the resulting table. Using the activity I only got 8 columns returned (the 7 grouped by + the 1 aggregated max)

Do you have any ideas on how to achieve this? Thanks!

Hi Sir maybe you could help me regarding my issue I dont know where can I find the balareva activities

Hi @ivonamaesurita,

Click the Gallery in the left side panel and type BalaReva . You can get the package.
Make sure the source that you have like below

Regards
Balamurugan.S

I dont have the ‘community’ selection

Hi @ivonamaesurita,

Which version you are using ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

uipath studio 2018 2.4

Hi @balupad14
Is there a way to aggregate one column based on 2 columns being the same?
Example
BOL 123 Material 1 Volume 100
BOL 123 Material 1 Volume 100
BOL 123 Material 2 Volume 100

I only want to aggregate if both the BOL and material are the same. Is this possible with “Group by Aggregation”?
Thanks,
John

Hi @jboli48867,

Sorry you can able to aggregate only one column. But in future , I will add this one .

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

@balupad14

I’m having some problems using the aggregation (Max) of your DataTableExtensions activity. I have a datatable and am trying to group 9 columns by the max datetime in a 10th column.

It works great except when the datatable has 2+ rows where the group of 9 columns match. However, if it only has one row, then it returns a blank/null value instead of the datetime of that 1 row. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Hi @Dave,

Thank you for using the activity. If you don’t mind , Can you attache your situation in excel. May be It will helpful to me to test at my side.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

It’s coming from an Oracle database. Behavior changes when saving it to excel/csv and then reading to datatable as it changes the datatypes. We are’t able to save the files as CSV/Excel either, only read from the database per requirements from the customer. So i’m not sure it’d be helpful, plus I’d have to scrub a lot of the data to remove sensitive information.

Thanks for hard work for creating this custom activities. it’s very helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @irahmat

BalaReva