BalaReva.DataTable.Activities

Thank you @lavint

Hi @balupad14,

I am not able to install your package. I added gallery path as a source in Package Manager by right clicking it. However I don’t see it under any of the tabs in package manager. My Studio version is 2017.1.6682. Is it only suitable for recent versions? Please find the screenshot below. Though the text at the bottom of screenshot reads as “Showing available packages”, I don’t see anything to select. It is blank. Find the screenshots below

Can you please help me with it?

Hi @Selvasathappan,

Can you please check this ?

Regards
Balamurugan

Hi

Can you please click the All and check it. ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

No @balamurugan. Still I couldn’t find it @balupad14. I also referred the relevant post earlier through which I came to know about your package but am not able to see it

Hi @Selvasathappan,

It is so strange .I think you are using the licensed version. I have the community version.But I will share my setting below

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Yes. It’s a licensed version. Will it not be available for a licensed version?

No @Selvasathappan. I will include this conversion @ovi and @badita

Regards
Balamurugan.S

For the Enterprise version (.msi installer) the Community Feed (Gallery) is not added by default like for the Community Edition (.exe installer). You can add it manually: right click on the left side in Package Manager - Configure Sources and add the feed in @balupad14’s screenshot there.

Let me know if this helps.

1 Like

@ovi I have already added the gallery to source(configure sources) but still, it doesn’t show up in my package manager

What is the exact URL you used? And what Studio version do you have?

Hey thaks for the help, But how to write where condition in all the activity, any syntax or format ?

Hi @JANI_PASHA,

Before assign the datatable in the inputTable property. you can filter the datatable like below.

NewDtTable= dtTable.Select("column='condition'").CopyToDataTable

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Balamurugan,

Would you please help me to get the sum of the column at the end of the last value. SumAtEnd

Much appreciate your help in advance.

Regards
Vishnu

Hai add the sum formula in the end using write cell.

Hi @balupad14

I have a datatable with 29 columns. I’d like to get Max(datetime) on 1 column, grouped by 7 columns, but also include the rest of the columns in the resulting table. Using the activity I only got 8 columns returned (the 7 grouped by + the 1 aggregated max)

Do you have any ideas on how to achieve this? Thanks!

Hi Sir maybe you could help me regarding my issue I dont know where can I find the balareva activities

Hi @ivonamaesurita,

Click the Gallery in the left side panel and type BalaReva . You can get the package.
Make sure the source that you have like below

Regards
Balamurugan.S

I dont have the ‘community’ selection

Hi @ivonamaesurita,

Which version you are using ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S