Background document verification and quality of submitted copies

Hi,

I have to automate the process of document verification submitted the candidate in the portal.For ex. If we need the past 5 years of employment/Address/Education of candidate, we have to search the candidate and check all the documents which we are doing manually.And also have to verify the candidate personal identity photo copies.Then if any details are missing need to inform the candidate.

The above process needs to be automated. I am new to this.So I am confused where I have to start and what are all the options available in the Uipath. Kindly help me with this one.

Hello @Ap_Sundaram!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @Ap_Sundaram,
I would say that sky is the limit here :slight_smile:
Please check out our Academy courses. You can find there all tranings needed to catch the basics and start to develop your own solutions :slight_smile:

Hi @Ap_Sundaram,

As your requirement is to automate the documents processing task and these documents can be photo copies as well, I would suggest usage of Document Understanding framework of UiPath as this framework has all what you need to fulfill your requirement.

Document Understanding is the ability to extract and interpret information and meaning from a wide range of document types (e.g., structured, unstructured), storage formats (e.g., images, PDFs, text), and objects (e.g., handwriting, stamps, logos).

And for this, framework is already available for use, you just need to customize it per your requirement and Ta-Da!
Follow the link below to know more about framework:

To know more around the functionality of UiPath Document Understanding, please refer below links:

Also, to learn in detail, there is also a course available on UiPath Academy for document understanding, its really helpful to gain insights on the process:
https://academy.uipath.com/learningpath/uipath-document-understanding-overview-3

Another course below on learning orchestration process(this can be taken up after document understanding lesson to deep dive into different ways of orchestrating the workflow):

Regarding your requirement to inform the candidate about missing detail can be handled in multiple ways. Herein also, in case you need to get the missing details from the candidate, you can make use of another UiPath product - Action Center. Using Action Center, you can be able to submit and assign the task to the user (also attaching copy of the form) requesting the missing details.

Hope this info helps :slight_smile:

Regards
Sonali