Azure Key Vault - SecretInfo Type

Hi,
I am working on a project where i need to connect to Azure resources. Say, connect to key vault, storage etc.

To start with, I can able to setup the Azure Key Vault.

I created the UiPath flow with Azure Scope and Get Secret activities. I can able to get the output back from Azure as well.
But the output from Get Secrets activity gives a UiPath.Azure.Models.SecretInfo() type. I am not sure how to use this type. I cannot type into a password as SecureString as well.

Appreciate any help around this.

1 Like

Hey @Praseetha

Could you please show some screenshots and also did you check is there any properties for that object which can help you get necessary information?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna,

I have attached the screenshot. While using Get secret activity, output variable type is
secret info array. I’m trying to convert secret info array to secure string. Its not working. Please help.

1 Like

Hey @Praseetha

Assuming secretInfo is your variable,

new System.Net.NetworkCredential("", secretInfo(0).Value).SecurePassword

Hope this helps.

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna,

Variable name is l_secrets. Variable data type is secret info array(Uipath.Azure.Models.secret info array). Attached screenshot for your reference.
The screenshot which I have shared earlier contains the value taken from the debug mode.

1 Like

Hey @Praseetha

So in the above code just replace the assumed variable with yours and check if its working please.

Kindly let me know if you still face issue

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Nithinkrishna ,

I’m using Azure key vault to save password. I use “Get Secret” activity which is part of Uipath.Azure.Activities to retrieve password. Output variable type of “Get secret” activity is “SecretInfoArray”. Need help to convert “SecretInfoArray” into string or securestring type variable. Is there any method available to do this variable type conversion.

1 Like

Are you getting any error using above method please…

Using that in an Assign activity should help.

Did you try the same please ?

Thanks
#nK

Thanks @Nithinkrishna. Its working.

1 Like

Cool @Praseetha :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Thanks
#nK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.