Azure Form Recognizer - Help

Hi

I’ve managed to put a simple process together that connects and get results back from Azure but I have no idea how to display the data or put it through the Validation station?

Does anyone have an examples to show me to do with this data etc or how to train the model?

Anything would be great.

Many thanks
Davendra

Hello @davendra,

You currently would need to build your own extractor to map the data form Microsoft Form Recognizer into the expected results structure.

There is no out of the box integration with Msft Form Recognizer as of yet.

Ioana

Thanks, Ioana for the reply much appreciated.

You currently would need to build your own extractor to map the data form Microsoft Form Recognizer into the expected results structure.

Oh !! Ok will have to take a close look and how to map to the validation station.

There is no out of the box integration with Msft Form Recognizer as of yet.

Are you planning to release some tools to integrate better into DU?

Thanks
Davendra

Hello Davendra,

We have it in our backlog of features, but we will not be working on it very soon…
I recommend you give a try to writing your own extractor (and performing the call to Form Recognizer, collecting the results, and mapping them back to the fields you want) as a way forward for now.

Ioana

@davendra did you have any luck creating your own extractor? I think I am stuck at the same point, where I have the azure form recognizer model connected but am not able to extract/validate/export the results

Hi
@UiUser No sorry I didn’t get round to doing this.