Azure App Orchestrator Url

Hi all,

I installed an Azure Orchestrator App for my client, and now they want me to customize their Url to something like “www.companyname_orchestrator.com”. is this possible? if yes, please guide me through the process.

the current URL address is something like:
https://uipathorchestrator-mkrtfn4ywq2vm2ewhhdjs.azurewebsites.net/account/login?returnUrl=%2F

Hi @SenzoD
Check this

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

Thanks for your response buddy, although this doesn’t help solve my problem. the Orchestrator is installed successfully and its working, but we want to customize the URL address

Hi @SenzoD,
Hope this help.

check this too,
http://www.ayushrathi.com/configuring-a-custom-domain-name-for-web-app-azure-portal/

1 Like

Hi @SenzoD

Check this

Cheers a lot m8. I would not have solved this problem without your wisdom.

Good to know for people, you also need to change the settings based on the MyGet settings when pressing the publish package.

Specifically for me it meant:

1. Create an MyGet account
  2. Create a feed in MyGet (I took a public one)
  3. Go to feed details in MyGet and make sure the Your NuGet V2 feed URL (Visual Studio 2012+) link gets pasted copy pasted into the deployment section of Orchestrator in the field Deployment Url*
  4. Go to feed details in MyGet and make sure the API key for consuming and pushing to this feed code gets pasted copy pasted into the deployment section of Orchestrator in the field API Key
  5. Go to UIPath and as part of the Design tab click publish (if you’ve opened a robot).
  6. Mark the “Custom” option.
  7. Go to feed details in MyGet and make sure the Push NuGet packages to link gets copy pasted into the custom url section of this screen in UIpath
  8. Go to feed details in MyGet and make sure the API key for consuming and pushing to this feed code gets copy pasted into the API key section of this screen in UIpath
  9. Press Publish

Thanks
Ashwin S

2 Likes

Thanks, @shankm , I just read through this article, I think it might point to a solution for me, I will try it out and if it works I will let you know.

1 Like