Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Activities are now in Public Preview

@andreioros

1 Like

@FMCgclifford I just tested the activity (both 1.1.9 and 1.2.0-preview versions) and it worked as expected.

It might however be related to the Studio version (I tested on 21.10.4) - what Studio version are you using?

i’m on 2021.10.4 also

Can consistently reproduce on 1.1.9 and 1.2.0-preview. Going back to 1.1.8 consistently no problem.

Hello Graham,
Can you share the entire error stack?

Thanks,
Vaibhav

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.AzureActiveDirectory.AzureADException: An error has occurred: Method ‘DisposeAsync’ in type ‘System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonWriter’ from assembly ‘System.Text.Json,
Version=5.0.0.2,
Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ does not have an implementation. —> RemoteException wrapping System.TypeLoadException: Method ‘DisposeAsync’ in type ‘System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonWriter’ from assembly ‘System.Text.Json,
Version=5.0.0.2,
Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ does not have an implementation.
at System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer.Serialize[TValue](TValue& value,
Type inputType,
JsonSerializerOptions options)
at System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer.Serialize[TValue](TValue value,
JsonSerializerOptions options)
at Microsoft.Graph.Serializer.SerializeObject(Object serializeableObject)
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__40.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__33.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.AzureActiveDirectory.Service.AzureADGroupService.d__10.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.AzureActiveDirectory.Activities.BaseAzureADActivity2.HandleFaultedTask(Task task) at UiPath.AzureActiveDirectory.Activities.BaseAzureADActivity2.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hello, Need help on “Get Manager” activity.

I’ve passed the input as UPN.

The OutArgument of this activity is “DirectoryObjectInfo”. I’m not sure how to get the manger email ID from this. Kindly tell me the step to get the email ID of the manager.

Please refer the snapshot attached.

@MohamedNiyaz you can use the usr_manager.Id as input for a GetUser activity and in that activity’s output object you’ll have all the details about the manager (as manager is just another AzureAD user):