Automation like CMD

Hi, I need to assistant. I am working an environment like CMD. Bot print successful when that’s environment showing this massage(Request Successfully).image
How can it solve?

Kindly elaborate bit more on it buddy
may i know what was the issue you were facing actually
Cheers @razu91

Hi @razu91,

Sorry but I don’t understand what you’re trying to do. Do you want to print Request successfully in Uipath output or what I’m sorry?

Hi, @Palaniyappan @rmunro
I’m working on a software.like
After works done then massage shows like this(Request Successfully). When this message is displayed in 3rd party software at the end of the job then bot will print “Works done”.
Hope it’s clear now…

Fine
may i know why CMD here
Cheers @razu91

I just showing as a example.

Fine buddy
what is the requirement now, what workflow design needs to be created here
Cheers @razu91

The 3rd party software when show this type of massage then bot will print something.

1 Like

Fine
–hope these steps could help you resolve this
–i hope the process is run in third party with a workflow successfully
–if its running in our own desktop then fine, once the process completes, as the messge appears like Request Successfully, use a element exists or image exists activity (only if the element is not selectable as individual elements), where the output of either of these activities is boolean and name it out_boolean
–now use a if condition and mention like out_boolean = True
-if the condition is true it will go to THEN part where we can use
write line activity or message box activity where we can mention a string as “Works done”

or
if its a citirx environment
then we can use image exists and get the boolean variable and use the if conditon with the same conditon and same steps mentioned above

Kindly correct me if i have understood the query wrongly
Cheers @razu91

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.