Should Task Capture have a different license while launching from Automation Hub?
Issue Description: Should Task Capture have a different license while launching from Automation Hub?
Post downloading Task Capture from Automation Hub , on trying to launch by selecting "Sign to UiPath cloud account" takes back to the website and in turn goes back to App. Error message "Could not find any active license on server".
- Once clicking on the Create New Process Document with Task Capture from the Automation Hub-> Automation Program
- After clicking on Create option, it is possible to see the below screen.
- From this screen, the Task Capture automatically opens if already installed on the desktop
- If not automatically opened, then download the Task Capture and then click on the Open the app link from the Automation Hub page as per the below screenshot
- This will automatically acquire the license from the automation hub you no need to purchase the separate license for Task Capture
- After creating the idea from the Task capture, publish the idea to Automation Hub
Note: Do not close the Task capture screen from the Automation Hub means below screen.