Automation do not trigger in BOT virtual machine which was scheduled in orchestrator

It is a random issue. I have some automation scheduled in orchestrator But sometime they do not run at all, I would say they do not trigger in BOT VM and get failed. Can anyone please help me to investigate this issue? These automation are running with unattended BOT.

Hi @PreGamer7

Kindly check the status of the Robot in the orchestrator.

Robot–>UnAttended Session

Recommended to restart all UiPath Services. Open ‘services.msc’ from Run and do this.

Hope this will be helpful. Thank you.

Hi @Jobin_Joy

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried that. It got fix for some time but again it start failing after sometime.

Hi @PreGamer7 ,

Are we getting any error in the VM level or in the orchestrator level? If so, please share here. It will be helpful to troubleshoot more on this issue.

In a typical case, restarting UiPath services should solve this.

Thank you.

Hi @Jobin_Joy

There is no error at vm level but automation just do not trigger after that I just take RDP of the machine and then it start working again. Sometime it work without taking RDP.

Just wanted to confirm. Is it possible if somebody else using the BOT machine with his credentials during the scheduled job time could cause this disconnection between job and robot?