Automation Awareness - The Automation Journey - We want to hear your thoughts!

Intrigued by all the different phases - discovery,building,managing of the automations. To start with i would like to learn using Studio to build automations.

I’m excited to embark on this course. I like the fact that RPA is an ever-changing sector of automation. It’s an excellent introduction to the IT world, which is great for someone without an IT background

The phase I’m most interested in is the engagement stage. Seeing if everything went to plan and the robots are able to interact with the employers

Every automation Phase was actually very intriguing to me but I am more fascinated by the Manage section of the Automatic phase. I look forward to using the UiPath Studio

I have worked on Python and selenium to automate browser actions, I felt some things still needed human intervention, came across RPA and I am impressed with the things it offers!

I want to try Studio ASAP!

I am very excited to learn all RPA details. It sounds well robot perform any task instead of person.

I am loving this new journey into automations.

The build phase intrigues me most and I can’t wait to use UiPath StudioX.

I belive that Automation is an amazing way to facilitate workflow in an industry, theres a lot of potential from the fact alone that users can record their routine and that way, be time and effort eficient, to me the automation cloud is a must.

The COE team responsibilities intrigued me the most

1 Like

I’m excited to learn how to use Studio & Studio Pro :slight_smile:

Nice one!!!

Very excited to get into more topics and build one simple tool using studio x

I think this is a good program, but it is not designed for people who are not technology majors, and just want to learn a bit more about technology, and not all the language.

There is a range of capabilities that non-technical “citizen developers” can use to outline a process that can be improved by the professional developer. This capability ensure early results.

I want to master them all to creat new perpectives of work to the people at the enterprises.

UiPath StudioX certainly has my attention, and I seriously cannot wait to get started. I have a few ideas already on what I need automated, to make my day to day a little simpler and easier to push through.

I’m really excited to start using the UiPath products and help people overcome the boring and repetitive tasks that flood their days.
I’m very intrigued by the taks and process mining phase, as well as the build phase.

Most intrigating phase : Discover and especially using AI capabilities
UiPath product : StudioX to build a first robot quickly

I have been an Automation User for a few years now, I am excited to learn more about the process and creation as I learn more towards becoming a developer.

Discover and Build were the two phases that I would like to master and put to good use in my current role right now. All of the UiPath suite looks exciting and useful, it all depends on what level of automation you want to achieve!