Automation Awareness - The Automation Journey - We want to hear your thoughts!

Is it just me or does anyone else imagine a Wallace and Grommet type relationship between some of these bots as they run their errands around behind the scenes?

The automation phase intrigued me the most is building the program, and I would like to use all products specially Studiox

1 Like

I’m mostly interested in the phases discover und build and I’m looking forward to learning everything

1 Like

I loved the accessibility and scalability of the automations.
Before i can mention what i would implement right away i would go and analyze closely the process we use in the company and identify the opportunities.

1 Like

I am very curious about the whole UiPath Platform. at the moment I am mostly interested to try Studio X for some repetitive actions that I have experienced.

1 Like

In my view, I think the AI ​​center is super interesting, because it is a powerful tool for classifying and defining the type of document to be processed.

We are using UiPath Studio already and are now going with Studio X for some users. Can’t wait to see what comes out of it.

1 Like

Really looking forward to using UiPath to streamline document creation and integration with other systems.

1 Like

Studio X it is an incredible program

For me the most interesting thing to address at the part of “programming” itself. I would like to get to know more the structure of the software and to practice with it.

1 Like

More than intrigued! I attended a course on email automation last year but did not get the chance to explore it further. I definitely look forward to using RPA to automate some of the current business process.

1 Like

Build Phase intrigued me the most.
I want to learn Studio Pro

1 Like

I want to build some crazy inventions

Everything, I can’t wait to learn more!

Am looking forward to using the Task Capture

I was impressed with the banking example where he has to copy every value and paste in different place,it was he best example to explain rpa.

1 Like

I Started so excited to learn that tecnologia UiPath. I’m from Brazil and work in a energy distribution company. The automation phase that more intrigued me was the “StudioX” - How to Build a new RPA.

1 Like

I wanna be UiPath Developer , and find good job

The whole process is super intriguing and I can’t wait to learn how to code and create some bots!

1 Like

I think that the more interesting thing for me is discovering the possibilities of automation.
I need Task Capture !

1 Like