Automation Awareness - The Automation Journey - We want to hear your thoughts!

Buenas tardes, es claro y evidente como los procesos automatizados generan mayor valor a las compañías al conseguir que las personas se ocupen de actividades más estratégicas y se disminuye la operatividad,mil gracias

1 Like

From my initial introduction into RPA, I must say it is very intriguing. I would love to be one of the first to engage and interact with the UiPath of Automation Journey, for my company. I think the technology has infinite potential and a very promising future. Technology is ever-changing and RPA is just a latest aspect of it. I am here for it. Let’s get AUTOMATED!!!..

1 Like

StudioX and Assistant will be where I will start, Thank you.

1 Like
  • What automation phase intrigued you the most,
    was all of it but before getting started I was interested in the mining part.
  • And what UiPath product you cannot wait to put your hands on.
    I am so new to it all I just would be happy to start and get the hang of assist if possible and create.
1 Like

I am impressed with all the components of UiPath. Absolutely interesting. Want to start with Studio.

1 Like

The discover phase interests me, looking to see which processes can be automated and how technologies like AI can work in pair with RPA

1 Like

La fase de creacion porque en esta fase se automatiza rapidamente las aplicaciones sin la ayuda de los recursos de desarrollador ni hablidades de codificacion.
y por supuesto el producto que mas deseo obtener es el de crear y personalmente me llama la atencion la herramienta de studio x.

Working in the Financial Analysis & Planning department of my organization, there are many reports that we generate monthly to display and analyze results. The process to generate these reports each month are so tedious, and due to tight deadlines leaves us very little time for real, deep-dive analysis. Looking forward to automating a lot of our team tasks so that we can spend more time coming with solutions and new ideas!

1 Like

I can’t download the “The UiPath Platform.pdf” file. I’m trying to download on 7/22/2022 and I can see that others tried to download it in Jun of 2021. Can somebody create a bot to fix this? :slight_smile:

I find quite fascinating the end to end automation lifecycle that UiPath proposes.

I especially find fascinating the Task Mining capabilities and the StudioX Platform, as I’m not a coder.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the course. I can’t wait to start to start using studioX to automate my daily task and from there be an RPA developer

1 Like

I’m here to learn RPA so I can adapt at my work as an IT Auditor!

1 Like

Hace tiempo he tenido inquietudes de aprender sobre el mundo de la automatización y que mejor con UiPath donde me gustaria dominar todos los productos que ofrece para implementarlos y me ayuden a optimizar tiempos de respuesta con los clientes.

(post deleted by author)

I find the Build phase the most intriguing one.

its been great so far , but i really need a learning path for UIPath on intelligent automation

1 Like

I am excited to use UiPath Chatbot and Document Understanding… Looking forward to that day.

1 Like

I would like to learn as much as possible about the rpa automation testing side

1 Like

I loved to learn that I can create automation myself using StudioX, it looks so easy and user friendly, can’t wait to try!

1 Like

I can’t open the pdf document please, … why