Automation Awareness - The Automation Journey - We want to hear your thoughts!

The automation phase intrigued me the most is building the program, and I would like to use all products specially Studiox

1 Like

I’m mostly interested in the phases discover und build and I’m looking forward to learning everything

1 Like

I loved the accessibility and scalability of the automations.
Before i can mention what i would implement right away i would go and analyze closely the process we use in the company and identify the opportunities.

1 Like

I am very curious about the whole UiPath Platform. at the moment I am mostly interested to try Studio X for some repetitive actions that I have experienced.

1 Like

In my view, I think the AI ​​center is super interesting, because it is a powerful tool for classifying and defining the type of document to be processed.

We are using UiPath Studio already and are now going with Studio X for some users. Can’t wait to see what comes out of it.

1 Like

Really looking forward to using UiPath to streamline document creation and integration with other systems.

1 Like

Studio X it is an incredible program

For me the most interesting thing to address at the part of “programming” itself. I would like to get to know more the structure of the software and to practice with it.

1 Like

More than intrigued! I attended a course on email automation last year but did not get the chance to explore it further. I definitely look forward to using RPA to automate some of the current business process.

1 Like

Build Phase intrigued me the most.
I want to learn Studio Pro

1 Like

I want to build some crazy inventions

Everything, I can’t wait to learn more!

Am looking forward to using the Task Capture

I was impressed with the banking example where he has to copy every value and paste in different place,it was he best example to explain rpa.

1 Like

I Started so excited to learn that tecnologia UiPath. I’m from Brazil and work in a energy distribution company. The automation phase that more intrigued me was the “StudioX” - How to Build a new RPA.

1 Like

I wanna be UiPath Developer , and find good job

The whole process is super intriguing and I can’t wait to learn how to code and create some bots!

1 Like

I think that the more interesting thing for me is discovering the possibilities of automation.
I need Task Capture !

1 Like

Its amazing, i hope to learn everything for UIpath

1 Like