Automate creation of Amazon product listing into another marketplace

Hello UiPath awesome community! I am trying to automate the creation of a listing of product from Amazon into another marketplace such as Facebook marketplace. I think everything is straight forward and not complicated to automate except copying of product images with full size high resolution. I will be very thankful and will give a reward to someone who can help me accomplish this task by fully automating it with UiPath. Please find the attached supporting docs and steptsExample.xlsx (11.1 KB)
Product Listing Details.xlsx (8.8 KB)
Main.xaml (10.9 KB)
are the steps:

Step1: Search for a product on Amazon.com (ex: “Acer Aspire 1, 14" Full HD, Intel Celeron N3450, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage, Windows 10 Home, A114-31-C4HH”)

Step2: Click on the product that has the most exact match among the top search results (Note that the right product might not always be at the top of the search results. Also, if there is the word “refurbished” in the product tile listing, skip that listing and find another product listing that does not have “refurbished”. Only interested in brand new products)

Step 3: Now you are at the listing page of the right product, copy all product images (download full size high resolution pictures) and save the downloaded product images into a folder and give that folder the name of the product title. Then, paste the path of the photo folder to “Product Listing Details” Excel file on in column C

Step 4: Scroll down until you get to the “Product Description” section. Copy product description and paste it into the excel file named “Product Listing Details” in column B

Step 5: Extract the lowest price for the product and save it in “Product Listing Details” in column C

Step 6: Copy the product title name into “Product Listing Details” file in column A

1 Like

Did you get any solution? I’m working on same project and stucked on same part