Automate actions in Filezilla

Hello friends,
@rkelchuri, @Ninett_Panfir, @Rammohan91, @balupad14, @Florent_Salendres,@ClaytonM, @vvaidya, @Mahesh, @loginerror

Since FTP UIPath features are not working, I am using Filezilla for file transfer from local to the ftp server.
Can anyone provide an indication on how to select files from the local and to transfer on the remote server?
Can you please share a sample workflow on how to do that?

thank you so much for your precious help,
Cami :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What do you mean FTP Features are not working?
I’ve setup Filezilla and it is working for me.

Could you post more details about problems that you are encountering?

1 Like

I’ve tried to setup a connection to a server with a certain hostname and port 3132, but with the activities already implemented in UiPath I cannot establish a connection to that server.
I think the only way is to automate the action in Filezilla :frowning:
Can you help me in doing that?
Have you got any other idea?
Thank you,
Cami

Check if you can connect to that server and port from different client than UiPath Studio. Maybe there is something wrong with the connection not the activity

1 Like

Yes by using the functonality of “Site manager” the connection works.
How to do that?
Thank you,
Cami

Can you post Screenshot of “With FTP session” activity so we can see properties?

1 Like

Can I send you a private message with the details?
Thank you,
Cami

@CamiCat sure

1 Like

@srdjan.suc will you help me how can i setup filezilla and connecting to the filezilla with uipath with ftp activities like open ftp session and how can i get files from the folder using enumerate files activities?

2 Likes

Well you have online how to setup Filezilla on local machine, after that (after configuring Client and Server) we can talk about UiPath Activities

1 Like

@srdjan.suc Yeah . It was done !!!
Setup is completed.
Will you please tell me now how can use uipath.ftp.activities to work on filezilla?

1 Like