Authentication error - SOAP action

Hello everyone, I am developing a Bot, which connects to an excel addins by Web Services by entering the corresponding credentials.

i did this without problems, until now. Now, in order to connect to web services, we must connect to a vpn ssl of cisco, when performing the authentication it throws the following error:

“There was no endpoint listening at xxxxxxx that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details”

When authenticating manually, I have no problems, it only gives an error with the bot.

To interact with Excel I do it through open application, since I have to authenticate and work by opening files, otherwise I should authenticate myself by each file. I get the same error with the Excel application scope activity, although I don’t usually use it to operate with addins, since it often doesn’t show the addins correctly.

If anyone has any tips to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and regards

Hi, I have been investigating and the problem is when SLL VPN connects:

SSL_VPN

When SSL VPN is connected, disable the UiPath extension in Chrome and there is no way to reactivate it without logging out of the VPN:

For this same reason it is not possible to connect to the web service:

Anyone have information how to solve this problem?

Regards.