Authenticating Orchestrator with cloud API

Hello All,

I recently created an account (community edition) of UiPath and installed the latest Studio. I created a robot and published it so that I can schedule/run it from the cloud orchestrator interface (i.e. URL: platform.uipath.com). For this, I created a new tenant/Service. Process up to here works fine, I’m able to run the robot using the cloud orchestrator.

However, for a POC that I’m working on, I need to run this robot using a button click, but I’m facing problems authenticating my account using POSTMAN. Please note that I’ve done pre-process as per the steps mentioned in Consuming Cloud APIs. I’m successfuly able to complete all the mentioned steps, but after that, if I try to authenticate using the default Orchestrator API, it is giving the known error i.e. Invalid credentials, failed to login. which seems weird as I’m sure that all the parameters are correct.

Please advise on how to proceed ahead and authenticate my account.

Regards,
Deepak Naidu.

@deepak.naidu,

Please go through the below thread

1 Like

Hello Hareesh, thanks for the detailed steps.

Although, before this I went through all these processes and was able to acquire all items as listed in the link such as the Code Challenge, Code Verifier, Authorization Code, refresh_token, id_token, access_token, accountName, accountLogicalName, serviceInstanceName, and serviceInstanceLogicalName. This means that all steps mentioned in the link works correctly.

After this I’m using the Authentication and using the bearer token, but it gives the error.

As you mentioned to use getAccountsForUser API, when I use this, it returns that Full authentication is required for this request. and if I use the authentication API, then it returns the error “Invalid credentials for login”.

Could you please advise on the process ahead?

Regards,
Deepak Naidu.

Can you try some other API I mean, another URL of orchestrator and let me know if you get the same error

1 Like

Hi Hareesh,

I was able to get the correct response for other API requests such as Status, machines, post jobs etc…Thanks for the troubleshooting guide. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.