Audio and video automation Queries

Hi Mates,
Is there any possibilities of copying audio or video file from given path and to paste it in google file attachment or any other forms…
If anyone has an idea to create sequence or Bot for this solution…please share ASAP

Regards,
Praveen

Hi @praveenchintu374 ,

Maybe you could follow this video and Let us know if it satisfies your requirement :

Hi @supermanPunch
Sorry for late reply…I’ve gone through video…i got the scenario But is there any activities to fetch audio or video files from folders and to paste in google publishing pages

Regards,
Praveen

@praveenchintu374 , Could you be more specific on what do you mean by Google Publishing Pages ?

I was practicing on some trail websites…where i have seen a option where we can paste the text and publish that text…
and in the same way we have options to attach files like audio, video etc
So can you please suggest me some activities or sequence to take audio or video file from folders
Regards,
Praveen

@praveenchintu374 , If the Web Site Directs you to File Explorer to Select Audio/Video Files, Then a Combination of Attach Window, Type Into and Click Activities should be able to Select the File Required. we can write the full file path of the Audio or Video File using Type Into so that we select the file Required.

In General, The Manual way of Selecting the Audio/Video files can be replicated using UiPath too.

I am not sure if there are specific activities related to your case, as Gsuite Activities are one of them but it doesn’t seem to be working with your case.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response @supermanPunch
I’ll try that and i will get back to you if I’m facing any issues

Regards,
Praveen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.