Attended Robot Showing Offline

Hi all,

I have bought and activated an attended robot but the UiPath Robot.exe is showing me that it is offline.
I am not using orchestrator. Do anyone know how to rectify this issue?

Thanks.

@Gluon

Where you are checking robot status ?

Hi,
I am seeing the robot status here.

@Gluon

Did you created a machine name and configured it to the robot???

how do i do that cause when i click the settings in the robot, it only shows orchestrator settings and a URL is required

Are you able to see machine key ,machine name option in it???

Hello @Gluon

It is showing as offline because it’s not connected with the orchestrator. So basically your robot if a guy who works offline :slightly_smiling_face:

It will show as connected and licensed only when you connect it with orchestrator

Excellence is achieved through constant challenging and breaking off from your limitations. It isn’t taught or given; it begins within you. – @Lahiru.Fernando

@Gluon

As you said, you are not using Orchestrator and no need to provide any Orchestrator settings in robot tray.

Are you able to run published processes from system tray or not ?

1 Like

Hi @Gluon

Welcome to UiPath community
The Robot is offline because it is not connect to orchestartor. Please follow the below documentation

Hope this helps you :slight_smile:

Regards,
Vivek Karuppusamy

Apologies, somehow i had this idea that the robot has to be connected to be able to run the processes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.