Attended Bot - User Information As Step 1

I am building an attended bot and the final piece is to display a short user guide/information window when it is run as a first step. What is the best way to do this?

I have built something using the Forms wizard by placing a HTML element in it, and it works very well.

However, I want to be able to exit that form without the need to submit anything, and without the following error appearing if the user selects the close window button.

So the question is, what would be the most common way to display some user info at the start of an attended bot run from within UiPath (i.e. not load an image or file) but as its own window.

Thanks

Hi @ronanpeter

Use element exists for the popup and then use if and click activity to perform the actions

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

I could do that I suppose. Not very smooth however. I don’t want the user to see any warning at all.

It doesn’t matter if they click ok or cancel on the warning, the whole process continues fine. It’s more about the end user experience and not wanting it to show the window.

I think I’ll just place a button on the form. Seems the most user friendly option.

Thanks