Attended(Bot 1) - > Unattended(Bot 2) back to Attended (Bot 1)

Is this possible?

Attended bot 1 (submits information) -->Unattended bot 2(processes/extracts information) → Attended Bot 1(receives extracted information in a table, user confirms) → Unattended bot 2 does rest of the stuff

Could be done by building queues in Orchestrator and the unattended bots can run the process from data in Queue. All managed in Orchestrator.

Hi,

Simple question, why the Attended bot would not do all the automation process on its own? Any blocker, regulatory reason, automation duration issue?

Could you describe the Business problem that you have to solve?

Cheers

Hello,

How can we use Queue items in attendant BOT? I have to process only one particulate transaction item from queue. Do we have any option to retrieve and process only the given transaction item instead of going through all items in loop and fetch only needed in attended bot?

The unattended part cannot be left to run on users desktops as its risky it involves amounts and may be regulatory reasons as well. Another reason is users should be able to create queue with mandatory data required for the unattended bot as this process is time consuming. We dont want users to sit and keep looking at stuff that can be easily managed by unattended bots.

We’ve implemented attended → unattended but cant my head around how can unattended bot link back to users desktops to get more confirmation from the users and keep on processing with unattended bot

could you add your queue item into a uniquequeue and process it from there or use reference in the queue items to uniquly identify the queue items

thanks but that’s not what I asked